Undertaking yard cleaning without the help of the highest CFM leaf blowers is the hardest task you will ever attempt to do in your yard. Sweeping or raking leaves is back-breaking and very tiresome.
The leaf blower is a perfect tool to help you with the cleaning process and complete it within a short time. Leaf blowers use concentrated air to move the leaves, debris, and grass clippings. These leaf blowers are also great for clearing patios, garages, driveways, and decks.
You blow the leaves into a convenient pile and then pick them up and toss them into a yard bag. They do not take up much effort to operate allowing you to save your energy.
The best high CFM leaf blowers come with several important features that make them easier to use. To know how to choose the best leaf blower, consider these factors.
Important Features to Consider for the Most Powerful Leaf Blowers
5 Best High CFM Leaf Blowers – A ...
5 Best High CFM Leaf Blowers – A 2021 Guide
A leaf blower has critical features that you should consider before buying. They include:
- Power Source – Is it gas or electric?
- Weight – You will need to move around a lot with the leaf blower. Lightweight models work well for most residential use. However, heavier models do a thorough job. You only need to sacrifice some strength to carry them around.
- Airspeed – This is the speed and force at which the air is blown through the leaf blower. Always go for a model with the best air velocity specs.
- Throttle Lever – The throttle is the ability to turn on the leaf blower. Some models have a wider throttle lever that you can easily control. Always choose those that are easy to control.
- Emissions – Gas operated leaf blowers have emissions. Go for a model that has low emissions. This will protect you from breathing in the fumes as well as the environment.
- Warranty – Always check the manufacturer’s warranty program before you buy. Also, be sure to use the tool as directed to win the warranty should any part be defective.
- Power Boost – A model with power boost helps you get that extra power when you need it to handle large piles of leaves.
- Vacuum –Some leaf blowers use the air to push out leaves. While others use the vacuum technology to suck in the leaves into a bag. Check for a vacuum that offers enough space for the leaves before you empty it.
Safety Tips for Using High CFM Leaf Blowers
When using a leaf blower, there are several safety tips you need to practice. They include:
- Always work on a stable surface while using a leaf blower. It is not advisable to use it on a rooftop, ladder, or tree. If you have to reach such high spots, get a nozzle attachment to the blower.
- Do not misuse leaf blowers to clean unnecessary places or items. The leaf blowers only clean leaves out of a yard. Don’t use it to clean construction dust, gravel, concrete dust, or dry garden soil. Stick to cleaning the leaves only!
- Never use it indoors or play around with it. A leaf blower is a tool for use only outdoors. Do not use it indoors or in poorly ventilated spaces. Do not allow kids to play around with it as it may cause severe dangers to others.
- Never wear anything that stands in the way of air intake or outtake. When you are using the leaf blower, be sure to wear fitting clothes and take off jewelry. Scarves, necklaces, and long hair should be kept away from the leaf blowers. Always tie your hair back to keep it in a firm position when working.
List of High CFM Leaf Blowers to Choose From
- 50.2cc engine displacement
- 2.1hp engine power
- 692 CFM maximum air volume
- 180 MPH maximum air velocity
- Extra features: Ergonomic handle, 2-year warranty, and comfortable harness.
Husqvarna model has so much to offer. This model powers by the robust 50cc X-Torq engine that offers fuel efficiency and reduces emission. It has an air velocity of 180 MPH and 62 CFM air volume bringing the greatest cleaning performance.
Due to the throttle with improved control, you can easily handle this model while working. It offers a quiet operation of 350BT allowing you to work in your neighborhood without any noise. It has a vacuum capability that can clean all types of debris.
The air cleaning system works flawlessly. It enhances the operating time and diminishes wear. The ergonomic design of this blower is one that helps decrease strain and fatigue. The anti-vibration technology eliminates the stress on your body and arms as you work.
- Quiet while in operation
- Has plenty of power
- It is comfortable to use
- Works for a long period without overheating
- Easy on your hands
- It is well balanced
- It needs up to 3 pulls to start
- 25cc Engine displacement
- 430 CFM maximum air volume
- 200 MPH maximum air velocity
- Extra features: 2-year warranty, variable speed throttle, lightweight design, and easy to start technology
Craftsman B215 is the best overall 2-cycle handheld leaf blower. This 25cc 2-cycle engine has a capacity of 200 MPH air velocity and 430 CFM air volume. This air velocity and air volume allow quick and effective blowing. This model is able to handle any lawn care and yard work.
The easy to start technology helps you to only pull once to make it work. The variable speed throttle helps you increase the power and adjust the speed depending on the tasks you are undertaking.
The translucent tank notifies you when it needs more oil during the downtime. If you use it for an extended period, this model can get quite heavy.
- Easy to start
- Has plenty of power
- Low noise operation
- Lightweight design
- Has good air power
- Quite heavy in weight compared to other models
- 350-410 CFM maximum air volume
- 250 MPH maximum air velocity
- 12.0 AMPs motor
- Extra features: oscillating nozzle and power insert
Toro 51621 comes with a 12 AMPs motor power. It produces up to 410 CFM air volume and 250 MPH airspeed. This machine gets rid of dry leaves and comes with a vacuum that shreds leaves into mulch. This is a great advantage for organic gardeners.
This model is suitable for use in both wet and dry leaves. The oscillating nozzle kit offers a wide working ability reducing your working time by far.
Toro 51621 operates quietly. It is light in weight and powerful but can be a little heavy when compared to other models.
- Quiet operation
- Easy to assemble and work with
- Affordable price
- Effective blowing and sucking power
- Solid built
- Offers reliable performance
- Quite heavy with extended use
- 320-600 CFM maximum air volume
- 60-110 MPH maximum air velocity
- 12 AMPs motor power
- Extra features: One hand operation, variable speed control, turbine fan tech
WORX WG520 is one of the most effective choices you will come across. This model comes with a turbine design that makes it the best electric leaf blower. It delivers high-quality air volume.
WORX WG520 produces up to 600 CFM. Most gas-powered leaf blowers cannot reach this powerful air volume. This model’s performance is outstanding due to its efficient 12A motor power.
The hyper stream nozzle helps concentrate the airflow in one area while giving a powerful boost. This unit is well balanced with no rattles.
- Offers endless power supply
- It is best for heavy jobs
- Not too noisy when working
- Has a powerful performance
- Sturdy build with no rattles
- Has strain relief which is not great
- 470CFM maximum air volume
- 69, 80 or 90 MPH maximum air velocity
- 40V of voltage power
- Extra features: turbine technology, 3 speeds plus turbo boost, and brushless motor
WORX WG584 is an easy model to use. It comes with turbine technology that offers the superpower to blast the leaves away. The turbo features and 3 speeds are able to clear tight pavements and corners that are hard to reach as well as open areas.
This unit cleans your lawn with only a few blows at 470 CFM air volume. This excellent 40V leaf blower offers a single hand operation. It is light in weight not putting any stress on your shoulder or arm. WORX WG584 takes about 2 hours to charge the battery but it lasts a long time. It comes together with the battery.
- Charges fast
- The battery lasts a long time
- Light in weight
- High efficiency
- Easy to start and work with
- Very convenient to use
- The battery takes long to charge
Final Words – Highest CFM Leaf Blower
Leaf blowers have a lot of power and there is no such thing as overkill. If you are able to afford it, it is better to go for the highest CFM leaf blowers that have more power than most models.
Go for the mode with insane power, excellent functionality, and longevity! The above list gives you a clear idea of what model best suits your work. We have made your work easier by giving you all the details and its pros and cons. Choose wisely!