We have compiled a review of tomcat mouse poison that will enlighten you on the advantage of using poison to eliminate mice and rats.
Rodents like rats and mice are not good pests to have because they link to many health risks. They transmit over 35 diseases and these illnesses can be transferred to humans directly or through handling dead or alive rodents.
Contact with rodent feces, urine, saliva, or rodent bites is enough to transmit these diseases. These diseases can also be spread indirectly via ticks, mites, or fleas after feeding on infected rodents. Some of these diseases include rat-bite fever, plague, salmonellosis, and Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome.
How To Eliminate Rodents With Mouse Poison
Rodents need to be eliminated from the home and its surrounding areas. There are so many options to do so but it can be quite difficult to know and choose the right method.
To help you a little, we enlighten you about one method – using poisons. Poisons work well especially when mice are many and have kind of known the trap and avoided it. In times like this, you don’t have an alternative other than use poison to eliminate them.
Modern poison formulas are based on either disruption of the nervous system or anticoagulant properties. Once ingested, anticoagulant causes internal bleeding causing the mouse’s system to go into shock and cause loss of blood. The mouse feels no pain and succumbs within no time.
The nervous system disrupts the basic electronics of life. Once the nervous system shuts down, the mouse is silenced once and falls.
As you administer these poisons, you must exercise caution and care to keep them away from pets, children, and other wildlife so they don’t consume them. Always wear gloves when distributing the poison and wash them with soap and water after that.
Read more about Garden Pest Control by Clicking here:
Tomcat comes to our rescue by manufacturing a full line of products that control rodents solving the issue efficiently and thoroughly. Their products are tougher than a barnyard cat in controlling the infestation of rats and mice.
These products have high reviews on Amazon and other selling platforms with many people using these products for successful elimination.
The company’s goals are to provide an extensive collection of modern rodent control and elimination products. Most of their products use newer-generation rodenticides therefore highly effective.
No matter the problem you are facing from the infestation of rodents, Tomcat promises to get the job done in an easy way that does not require much work.
Tomcat Rat Poison Review
- Affordable price – under $30 for a whole 4-pound bucket
- Unique block shape with edges preferred by rodents that like to gnaw
- Excellent for people who want to use bromethalin – Bromethalin is a highly potent rodenticide that provides lethal effects to rodents in a single dose. It is not an anticoagulant rather a nervous system type.
- Formulated with an excellent blend of ingredients and low wax content for maximum effects
- Works faster with results in 24 to 36 hours
- You may reuse it in the Tomcat Mouse Bait Station several times
- Mold and moisture resistance – can be useful in all types of weather whether indoors or outdoors
- Contains holes that help secure it using nails or wire to keep it in the rat station only
- Rodents are not able to feed after eating a toxic dose so you can control more rodents with less bait
- Kills house mice, Norway rats, and roof rats
- For use in agricultural and rural settings
- A proven combination of effective control and palatability
- Suitable for long term control of rat populations
- Not available in smaller packaging
The 4-pound container carries about 64 chunks of Tomcat’s Bait Chunx. This is a lot of supply of rat poison to help you eliminate as many rats as possible. These are all-weather chunks that do not get moldy or allow moisture to penetrate inside them. They can be reused in rat stations for long-term control of rat populations.
This poison is manufactured in the USA, tested, and passed. It is best for eliminating roof rats, house mice, and Norway rats which are highly resistant to some types of rodenticides.
This poison works magic on some resistant rats and it is lethal with only one dose while other poisons need several feedings before they work.
Check Out the Best Rat Poison That Won’t Harm Other Animals
Conclusion About Tomcat Mice Poison Review
Be sure you use rat stations when administering rat poison. This is because rat poison is small enough for larger pets like cats and dogs to get into them. This will keep your pets from ingesting the poison or coming into contact with either the poison or the dead rat.
These poisons can kill your pets and the wildlife if left exposed so use caution as you administer this poison and others.