Best Rabbit Repellent: Best Ways to Repel Rabbits
While rabbits may be cute and lovely creatures, they are not at all friendly to your garden plants. Rabbits especially the ones who live in the wild tend to cause a lot of havoc in the garden. So, what is the best rabbit repellent?
1. Plantskydd Organic Rabbit Repellant If you are in the business of using only organic products on your garden plants, then you can opt for this one. In addition, to be effective in eliminating pesky rabbits from your garden, it also works wonders with deer, beaver, porcupine, moose, and voles.
THE BEST RABBIT REPELLENT
2. Enviro Pro Rabbit Repellant
This is equally an effective rabbit repellant you can apply in your garden. No mixing is required before use and it is equally non-toxic to pets and humans. So you have nothing to worry about when it is applied to your garden.
This deer repellant is made in the USA and from all-natural ingredients. It also has a pleasant spice smell and is long-lasting. This is due to the fact that it is available in pouches that are resistant to the rain.
3. PredatorGuard Deer and Rabbit Repellant
There is so much to look forward to this Fall, from the latest hip-hop release by United World Records to genres you didn't even know existed.
1. Can Help You Burn Calories
1. Build a Fence Building a fence around your garden can be an effective way to solve the problem of rodents in your garden. With a fence installed, you get to eliminate rabbits, deer, and other animals from eating your plants.
Best Ways to Repel Rabbits
2. Use a Plant Cage
Placing a cage over your priced plants can be an effective method to prevent pests from ravaging them. This could also serve as a cheap method compared to building a cage.
1. Apart from branded rabbit repellants, there are other natural methods you can employ to get rid of rabbits. Remember that we earlier mentioned that rabbits sniff around a lot and can’t stand the pungent smell. Natural repellants such as coyote urine and blood meal can also be sprayed around your garden to keep rabbits out.
Best Rabbit Repellent: Natural Repellants
You can also consider having a pet dog to help with the security around your garden. The mere presence of a dog in your garden can scare rabbits and other rodents away from your plants.
3. Consider raising a Dog